Quang cao

Tìm Kiếm Hợp Âm Tại Đây..

Google.com.vn Hợp Âm Guitar

Take Me To Your Heart - hợp âm

Take Me To Your Heart

[G]Hiding from the rain and [Em]snow
Trying to for-[C]get but I won't let [D]go
[G]Looking at a crowded [Em]street
[D]Listening to my own heart beat

[G]So many [Em]people [C]all around the [D]world
[G]Tell me where do I [Em]find someone like you [D]girl

*Take me to your [G]heart take me to your [Em]soul
Give me [C]your hand before I'm [D]old
Show me what [G]love is - haven't got a [Em]clue
Show me that [C]wonders can be [D]true
They say [Bm]nothing lasts for-[C]ever
We're [D]only here today
[Bm]Love is now or never
[D]Bring me far away
Take me to your [G]heart take me [Em]to your soul
[C]Give me your hand and [D]hold me
Show me what [G]love is - be my [Em]guiding star
It's [C]easy [D]take me to your [G]heart

[G]Standing on a mountain [Em]high
Looking at the [C]moon through a clear blue [D]sky
[G]I should go and see some [Em]friends
[D]But they don't really comprehend

[G]Don't need too much [Em]talking [C]without saying any-[D]thing
[G]All I need is [Em]someone who makes me wanna [D]sing