Quang cao

Tìm Kiếm Hợp Âm Tại Đây..

Google.com.vn Hợp Âm Guitar

Miss You - Hợp âm

Miss You

[A] I can't sleep, [G] I just can't breathe
[D] when your shadow is all over me, [G] baby
[A] don't wanna be a fool in [G] your eyes
[Bm] cause what we had was built on [G] lies
And [Bm] when our love seems [A] to fade [D] away
[G] listen to me hear what I [A] say

ĐK :
I don't wanna [D] feel
the way that I [A] do
I just wanna [Bm] be
right here with [G] you
I don't wanna [D] see
see us [A] apart
I just [Bm] wanna say it straight [G] from my heart
I miss you

[A] What would it take for you to [G] see
to [D] make you understand that I'll always [G] believe
[A] you and I can [G] make it through
[D] and I still know I can't get over [G] you

And when [Bm] our love seems to [A] fade [D] away
[G] listen to me hear what I [A] say
A G D G 2x

Cause [Bm] when our love [A] always fades [D] away
[G] listen to me hear what I [A] say

ĐK :
I don't [D#] wanna feel
the way that I [Bb] do
I just wanna [B#m] be
right here with [G#] you
I don't wanna [D#] see
see us [Bb] apart
I [B#m] just wanna say it straight from my [G#] heart
oh baby I miss you I [D#] do